Happy Friday blogettes! Today has been pretty great: stroller/mall walk with my healthy mamas group, dance party with Genevieve, organized my closet, and won a fab giveaway! Now all I need is the hubs to start a fire, pour me a glass of wine, and snuggle up under a blanket to watch a movie and my day will be complete.
What have I been up to since the last High Five For Friday?
1. Saturday the hubs and I went on our first date since G was born!
We hit our favorite place, The Flying Goat, for some beer, Gonzaga basketball, and pizza. I snagged the last two bar seats, meaning we didn’t have to wait 45 minutes for a table – sore! A big thanks goes out to the hubs’ sister and brother-in-law for making this happen.
2. Sunday, I met up with my book club turned breakfast club for a fabulous brunch.
3. I went on a few stroller walks in the snow/ice – this is not easy!
But the BOB makes it easier! It is the 4-wheel drive of strollers. I got quite the resistance workout as I trudged through the snow. I’m sure people driving by thought I was crazy!
4. I had my first massage since September.
5. And today I won the fabulous make-up giveaway from Jenn at The Wannabe Housewife!
How did your week shape up? Link up with Lauren!