One of these things is unlike the other.
Tuesday I wore two different earrings. And not just different earrings, but one was a Christmas tree – that I normally only wear to ugly sweater parties. I’m classy.
I was able to provide an impromptu vocabulary lesson on the word bizarre Tuesday morning, however, which was perfect because I noticed a student had been using it incorrectly. Killed two birds with two earrings.
Other pregnancy brain related mishaps include:
- Forgetting my social security number
- Forgetting my husband’s phone number (that he has had for at least 6 years)
- Forgetting my purse at work every day for a week, and having to drive back to get it, and then forgetting it again two days the following week and not realizing it until I got to work the next day.
- Crying (ahem, sobbed while hyperventilating) because the hubs wanted to read his book instead of wanting to watch How I Met Your Mother
- Forgetting to send my attendance to the office on a weekly basis
- Crying because the hubs ate my thin mints (not the whole box, just a few). Don’t mess with a former girl scout.
- Thinking a student was going to miss the MSP (state test) Tuesday because I thought he was suspended, because I thought I told my principal we were testing on Wednesday and not Tuesday so he would be back by test day, freaking out and apologizing profusely to my principal and office manager, only to discover he was not, in fact, suspended Tuesday and was ready to test. (How’s that for a run-on sentence?)
- Leaving my frozen palak paneer on the DVD shelf, thinking the hubs ate it (he hates palak paneer), and tearing through both freezers only to discover the palak paneer on the shelf 2 weeks later. Gross.
If you’re pregnant or have been pregnant, what is your funniest pregnancy brain story? If you aren’t pregnant, what is the funniest pregnancy brain story you’ve heard?