Thanks so much to Molly over at Lives in Progress for awarding me the Liebster Award. The two lovely ladies at Lives in Progress and I first found each other via Mixx and Match’s Teacher’s have Class and Style October 2011 edition.
Liebster means “dearest” in German. This award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
The award has these stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your 5 blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you have sent the award to will forward it to their favorite bloggers.
So, without further adieu, here are my nominees:
1. Julie at Spinach and Sprinkles (which I originally found because our blog names are so similar, and stuck around because she is so awesome – plus she is a fellow teacher, which earns a spot in my professional heart)
2. Tessa at Amazing Asset, whose daily struggle with moving forward from ED really hits home with me. She is stronger than I was when going through all of these scary changes, and she is sharing them, which helps others going through the same thing (more than I think she knows).
3. Kiah at Good For Me Girl, which I always pronounce K-I-AH even though I know it is KEY-AH, like the car. Sorry Kiah 🙂
4. Katie at Real Food Katie’s Way, check out her Crockpot Chronicles – great, easy recipes!
5. Becky at Yank in Yorkshire, who is an American (and my friend) studying in England. Her stories are well written and amusing. Plus she just got engaged in Paris, watch out Will and Kate – you’ve got some competition for best British couple 🙂
**disclaimer** I think this award was designed by someone who has a blogspot or blogger hosted blog, as both have “followers.” WordPress, as far as I am aware, does not have followers…I have followers via email and twitter, and you can follow other wordpress blogs, but those without wordpress blogs can’t follow you the same way you can if you have a blogger or blogspot blog…long winded way of saying, I have no idea how many followers some of the blogs I nominated have, but if they are new blogs to ME and my google reader, then I think that counts. Right?
p.s. check back on Friday for my one-year blogiversary giveaway from Firebird Chocolates!